What Does GMaP Region 2 Offer?
- Supports peer review of grant proposals by outside experts prior to submission. Applicants should also consult with NCI CRCHD program directors.
- Pilot funds to support collaborations between two or more institutions to generate feasibility data for larger research/education projects.
- Supports cohort of 10 junior investigators for 2 day targeted career development activities at Moffitt Cancer Center intending to submit career development award.
- Travel scholarships for trainees/investigators to attend advanced cancer disparities trainings and/or to present their work.
- Monthly e-blasts and quarterly newsletters on funding and training opportunities
GMaP Region 2 Activities