What is Project DART?
- Project DART is a research study located at the Tobacco Research and Intervention Program at Moffitt Cancer Center.
- This study uses augmented reality for developing a new stop-smoking treatment.
What is Augmented Reality?
- Augmented reality is when a computer-made image is inserted into a real-world environment, like in Snapchat™ or Pokémon Go™.
Why Participate in Project DART?
- Eligible participants will be providing valuable feedback on augmented reality images that may be used in another study to help smokers quit.
- Participants will be compensated $35 for approximately one hour of their time.