What is Project DART?
- Project DART is a research study located at the Tobacco Research and Intervention Program at Moffitt Cancer Center.
- This study uses augmented reality for developing a new stop-smoking treatment.
What is Augmented Reality?
- Augmented reality is when a computer-made image is inserted into a real-world environment, like in Snapchat™ or Pokémon Go™.
Why Participate in Project DART?
- Eligible participants will be attending two in-person sessions, lasting approximately 1.5 hours each.
- Participants will be compensated $40-50 for each session.